2017 Ticket Information
Run What Ya Brung is open to all car and bikes on Saturday before JapShow Finale but is for Japanese Cars and Bikes only on the Sunday of JapShow Finale.
Main show day is on the Sunday with only a Run What Ya Brung day on the Saturday.
JapShow Finale 2017 - Sunday 1st October
With RWYB on Saturday 30th September
||£20 for 4 runs
Kids under 13 Free*
To book tickets please phone 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online at www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodraceway.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Maximum single online order of 9 admission tickets. To bulk book tickets for clubs or groups you will need to phone the Box Office to place your order.
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 4pm.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets. e.g. Sat/Sun ticket = camping Sat night.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.
- For RWYB don't forget your driving Licence.
- Caravan Club members get 20% discount on selected Santa Pod tickets. View details and exclusions here.